Proven Technology Improved
The DoseView 3D is a new 3-axis water phantom for performing comprehensive linear accelerator beam commissioning and quality assurance measurements quickly, accurately and intuitively.
Simplify Setup Through Innovation
Streamline setup and expedite operation with the DoseView 3D's array of unique characteristics.
Convenient, Wireless Pendant
A wireless control pendant, with audible and visual cues and backlit display, allows for straightforward vault operation without restricting movement around the phantom.
Fully-Integrated Lift and Reservoir Cart
The DoseView 3D cart's electronic lift mechanism, 60 gallon (227 liter) reservoir with automatic fill and drain functionality and Precision Positioning Platform result in hassle-free storage, setup and superior fine adjustment capabilities.
Facilitate Accurate setup with the Detector Alignment System
Detector Alignment System places the center of detectors at the same position relative to the water's surface, allowing users to swap detectors without resetting isocenter/origins.
Fast, Accurate Measurement and Data Acquisition
Specialized electrometer and scan features make operation clear for both novice and experts.
New, Fast-Acquisition DoseView 3D Electrometer
This high resolution electrometer is mounted on board the DoseView 3D. Bias voltage can be enabled independently per channel for chamber/diode simultaneous operation.
Accelerated Scan Acquisition
Variable step-size acquisition, automatic location of beam center and wizard based operation makes the DoseView 3D's software a powerful platform for any operator.
Scan Processing and Treatment Planning System Export
The Scan Processing Module features a comprehensive suite of tools facilitating data manipulation using a wide range of standard protocols. Transition scan data to a variety of treatment planning systems, including:
- Varian® Eclipse™
- Philips® Pinnacle3®
- CMS® XiO®
All supported TPS systems are included at no additional charge.
Features and Benefits
Water Phantom and Motion Control System
- Dual motors on Y and Z axis ensure rigidity and prevent cantilever motion
- A rigid, one-piece cast aluminum frame and stainless steel leadscrews provide a durable, consistent platform for repeated QA testing.
- Innovative Detector Alignment System allows chambers/diodes to be swapped without isocenter/origin realignment
DoseView 3D Software
- Wizard offers step-by-step data acquisition, while manual setup provides flexibility for more detailed control of scans.
- Generate scan routines in Auto Acquisition mode and save them for use in later testing.
- Automatically determine central axis using beam field edges
- Fully manipulate scan data with a comprehensive toolset
- Seamless export to treatment planning systems with all supported formats included standard
- Comprehensive data analysis, archiving, and reporting
DoseView 3D Dual Channel Electrometer
- Low noise electrometer designed for high speed acquisition
- Enable bias voltage independently per channel for chamber/diode simultaneous operation
- Mount on main phantom frame or in a separate location
Waterproof Exradin A18 Scanning Ion Chamber
- Collecting volume 0.125 cc
- Collector, guard and shell constructed of conductive C552 Shonka plastic
Fully Integrated Lift and Reservoir Cart
- Electronic lift mechanism and 60 gallon (227 liter) reservoir with automatic fill and drain
- Convenient storage area holds power supply and user manual
- Precision Positioning Platform allows for fine adjustment in X and Y directions, ±12.5 mm, rotational adjustments of ±1° and discreet engagement at 10°, 45° and 90°
- Move probe at three speeds: fast, slow and 0.1mm step per button press
- Set "soft stops" to determine origin and scan volume limits
- Backlit display shows precise X,Y,Z coordinates for probe position and status information