Experiencing a hiccup in your workflow?
Have a general question about QA?
We're here to help! Our knowledgeable, friendly support specialists are at your disposal whenever you may need a guiding hand. Please feel free to contact them with any question, comment or concern you may have (or browse our in-depth support material at your leisure). We look forward to hearing from you.
We continually make improvements to the instruments we manufacture assuring they perform optimally. For electrometers, this is most often firmware and software upgrades. When you send in your electrometer for calibration, be sure to request more information about our available upgrades. Upgrading is inexpensive and does not add time to the re-calibration process.
Upgrades provide advanced features, such as Automatic Threshold Detection for the MAX 4000 or assure your electrometer is compatible with the latest MAX COMM Software. This powerful data management tool features fast, comprehensive control of dose and dose rate measurement, chamber libraries, remote control operations, data logging and many other advanced features.
- Product Support
- Product-specific user manuals, tech notes, publications frequently asked questions and more.
- Click to learn about innovative trends and tools for radiation therapy QA.
- Calibration Service
- When sent directly to Standard Imaging for calibration, Standard Imaging Well Chambers, Exradin Ion Chambers and electrometers also receive free inspection and testing, as well as expedited repair service (if necessary).
- Warranty Information
- Complete warranty and policy information for Standard Imaging solutions.
- Software Agreements
- Information on software upgrades and maintenance agreements.
- Contact Us
- Can’t find the answers to your questions online? Give us a call or send us an email and our Customer Support team will be happy to help.