Global Sales Assistant
You’ll join a fast-paced, growing team of professionals who are working together to deliver quality solutions to hospitals around the world. At the same time, your attention to detail and leadership will be critical in guiding the success of not only the Sales team, but of the entire organization.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Sales Administrative Support:
- Be the main point contact for international and OEM related tasks.
- Lead sales department system administration as subject matter expert and process improvement lead for tools used including salesforce CRM and intuitive ERP.
- Be lead trainer on sales system administration for inside and outside sales team.
- Maintain salesforce and Intuitive for sales department updating customer card, quote templates, price matrices, pricing, and product descriptions for sales department.
- Send contract renewal notices, create and maintain software contracts, process maintenance orders, and send updated maintenance certificates.
- Administer price list increases, kit quotes, price templates, and send revisions to sales.
- Enter demo inventory sales orders and RMA returns.
- Contact customers to return demo equipment and maintain list of equipment for sale.
- Assist with processing leads from chapter meetings and trade shows.
- Assist with sales reports including board meeting, ROI for meetings and follow up reports, prospect list, forecast, and sales by state.
- Measure, prepare, and forward sales & marketing data including web requests.
- Coordinate special events including luncheons, symposiums, and registrations.
- Assist sales efforts by completing frequent projects assigned by management.
International and OEM Sales Support
- Prepare price and delivery of international/OEM quotations, and process purchase orders.
- Respond to international customer requests via letters, e-mail, and phone.
- Generate customer outreach letters for territories covered and software maintenance.
- Confirm purchase orders and keep track of purchase order logistics and fulfillment, contacting customer proactively regarding delivery date requirements and late delivery.
- Communicate with customer regarding status of orders; complex shipment and payment instructions (LOC, sight draft, wire payments), work with Shipping to communicate shipment tracking.
- Engage prospective customers partnering with Regional Account Managers to thoroughly investigate leads, assess needs, create quotes, and influence key decision makers.
- Maintain active sales funnel by actively updating projected close dates and probabilities based on customer evidence.
- Update all customer data in CRM including collecting missing pertinent information for order processing and identifying users willing to be references or provide testimonials.
- Assist in development and execution of site visits and webinars to capture opportunities.
- Apply range of selling concepts and techniques to anticipate and resolve complex issues.
- 2 years relevant experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- CRM (Salesforce) experience, preferred
- High school diploma