Inside Sales Representative
In the fight against cancer, Standard Imaging delivers precision QA products that help lead to better patient outcomes. We are a global market leader specializing in radiotherapy QA technology, and are looking to add motivated and energetic people to our sales team.
You’ll join a fast-growing team of professionals who are working together to deliver quality solutions to hospitals around the world. At the same time, your entrepreneurial spirit and leadership will be critical in guiding the success of not only your territory but of the entire organization.
We look forward to receiving your application!
- Engage prospective customers while partnering with Regional Account Managers (RAM) to thoroughly investigate leads, assess needs, create quotes, and influence key decision makers.
- Partner with RAM’s across territories to execute sales plans that exceed targets.
- Qualify sales leads. Determine if customer has budget, authority, need and timing.
- Primary sales person for all non-capital budget items including annual maintenance.
- Make 20 to 30 outbound telephone calls/emails per day to determine needs.
- Overcome objections leveraging product knowledge and value-added selling techniques to meet & exceed sales revenue goals
- Handle and prioritize incoming customer phone calls and emails.
- Maintain active sales funnel by actively updating projected close dates and probabilities based on customer evidence.
- Update all customer data in CRM including collecting missing pertinent information for order processing and identifying users willing to be references or provide testimonials.
- Assist in development and execution of site visits and webinars to capture opportunities.
- Prepare price and delivery of national quotations, and processing purchase orders.
- Call hospitals and produce administrative lead generation for uncontacted centers.
- Assist with processing leads from chapter meetings and trade shows.
- Communicate with customer regarding status of orders; work with Shipping to communicate shipment tracking; Contact customer proactively regarding late delivery.
- Assist with monthly reports including tracking ROI on meetings, exhibits, prospect list forecast, and sales by state.
- Maintain departmental databases such as CRM and ERP. Includes users/reference lists, customer card, quote template, and price matrix.
- Respond to customer requests via letters, e-mail and faxes.
- Assist sales efforts by completing frequent projects as assigned by management.
Marketing Administrative Support
- Coordinate special events including luncheons and symposiums, and manage registrations.
- Measure, prepare, and forward sales & marketing data including web requests.
- Maintain demo inventory and sales/marketing literature managing sales team requests.
- Manage trade show logistics and securing demo equipment for events.
- Associates degree with Inside Sales or Technical Service experience (preferably in B2B).
- Preferred Qualifications and Desired Traits/Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, science or engineering (or equivalent work experience)
- CRM experience (Microsoft Dynamics preferred)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent customer service skills