Senior Software Engineer / Full Stack Web Developer
- Full stack web development.
- Follow software development process in an FDA regulated environment.
- Facilitate the access to data machine hardware.
- Participate in the process of generating, acquiring or storing data.
This position will be responsible for the development, maintenance, and troubleshooting of custom Windows, scientific single-page Web applications. This position will deliver complete projects, including gathering end user requirements, designing, prototyping, coding, testing, implementation, and maintenance.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or software engineering, preferred. Six years in IT application design or build experience may be substituted for the degree.
Required Experience (minimum):
- Experience in C# .NET, Angular, and single-page Web application programming within a corporate environment. An emphasis on C# and TSQL applications is required. Applicant must be able to demonstrate their capabilities.
- Visual Studio .NET (C#)
- MS SQL 2008 R2/2012/2016
- Custom application development
- Project development experience
- Project documentation and test
- Visual Studio 2017 development experience in a Client/Server environment.
- Web Services/Web API/MVC/Web Forms/Dynamic Linked Libraries
- Java Script / (client-side JS framework: Angular.js)
- Classic ASP
- Experienced or familiar with Inter-process Communication (IPC) services.
- Debugging and software troubleshooting tools.
- Experience with MSSQL query coding & Stored Procedures.
- Good GUI development skills.
- Ability to work independently in project-oriented environment.
- Ability to learn new software and expand skills to provide support for industry specific applications and technology.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Software documentation.
Desired but Not Required Skills:
- Healthcare I.T. experience
- Experience with custom interfaces & data exchange (DICOM,etc)
- Working knowledge of XML
- Healthcare Programming experience