This page contains support documentation. For product details, visit the MIMI Phantom page.
Looking for a user manual?
Available on request. Contact your Account Manager
- HexaCheck 6DoF Quality Assurance Phantom Implementation for Elekta HexaPOD and BrainLAB Robotics 6D Couches
Joseph E. Roring, Alonso N. Gutierrez, Ph.D., M.B.A.
Department of Radiation Oncology
University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio, San Antonio, TX, 78229, USA.
- Initial Evaluation of a Novel 6D QA Phantom (HexaCheck) for Daily 6D Couch Correction Assessment
JE Roring*, D Stanley , N Papanikolaou , AN Gutierrez
University of Texas HSC SA, San Antonio, TX
Presentations (AAPM 2016)
SU-F-T-484 (Sunday, July 31, 2016) 3:00 PM - 6:00 PM Room: Exhibit Hall
- Elekta XVI Volumetric Imaging and Registration QA With the MIMI Phantom
Kurt Stump, Ph.D., DABR
Santa Maria Radiation Oncology Medical Center
- Multiple Imaging Modality Isocentricity Phantom
Amar Basavatia, M.S. and Wolfgang Tomé, Ph.D.
Department of Human Oncology
University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health
- An accuracy assessment of different rigid body image registration methods
Medical Physics, Vol. 40, No. 3, March 2013 (9 pages)
- SBRT: QA and Safety Considerations
Presented at the AAPM Spring Clinical Meeting Dallas, Texas, 18 March 2012
- Stereotactic body radiation therapy: The report of AAPM Task Group 101
Med. Phys. 37, 4078 (2010); doi:10.1118/1.3438081 (24 pages)