QA BeamChecker Plus
This page contains support documentation. For product details, visit the QA BeamChecker Plus page.
- QA BeamChecker Plus Datasheet pdf Format (776.45 kilobytes)
- QA BeamChecker Plus Brochure pdf Format (4.13 megabytes)
Looking for a user manual?
Available on request. Contact your Account Manager
- Poster - 16 Months with the QABC+ for the CyberKnife
Jacob A. Gersh, PhD Gibbs Cancer Center and Research Institute – Pelham - Greer, SC Spectrum Medical Physics, LLC – Greenville, SC
- A One-Year Evaluation fo the QA BeamChecker+ for use with the CyberKnife System
Jacob A. Gersh 1,2
- Gibbs Cancer Center and Research Institute – Greer, SC
- Spectrum Medical Physics, LLC – Greenville, SC
- QABC Plus for the Daily QA of a Cyberknife
Described is the utilization of the QA BeamChecker Plus (QABC+, Standard Imaging Inc., Middleton, WI), for the efficient and consistent test of the output constancy of a CyberKnife System (CK, Accuracy, Inc, Sunnyvale, CA).
- Visual Analysis of Daily QA Results of Photon & Electron Beams of Trilogy Linac over a 5 Year Period
Data visualization technique was applied to analyze the daily QA results of photon and electron beams. Special attention was paid to any trend the beams might display. A Varian Trilogy Linac equipped with dual photon energies and five electron energies was commissioned in early 2010. Daily Linac QA tests including the output constancy, beam flatness and symmetry (radial and transverse directions) were performed with an ionization chamber array device (QA Beam Checker Plus, Standard Imaging). The data of five years were collected and analyzed.
- Use of a commercial linac QA device for RapidArc routine quality assurance
R. Popple, I. Brezovich, J. Duan, S. Shen, and X. Wu
Department of Radiation Oncology, The University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, Alabama