In the fight against cancer, Standard Imaging delivers precision QA products that help lead to better patient outcomes. We are a market leader specializing in radiotherapy QA technology.
We are seeking a candidate with strong Accounting skills to take ownership of our Accounts Payable and Payroll processes, as well as provide competent reporting for our monthly, quarterly and annual reporting. A successful candidate will be a positive member of a high-paced accounting team, assisting where needed to achieve department goals and complete projects.
- Process and maintain accounts payable, including year-end preparation of all 1099 forms
- Monitor and analyze daily cash flow and cash accounts for two entities
- Prepare and process bi-weekly payroll using third-party payroll processor
- Reconcile and analyze balance sheet accounts for month-end and year-end reporting
- Monitor SI credit card transactions.
- Verify correct payment or accrual of sales use tax and file annual reports
- Process fixed asset transactions and depreciation and prepare and file personal property tax return
- Prepare monthly and quarterly accounting reports as needed, including providing financial analysis and necessary spreadsheet creation
- Prepare journal entries
- Assist with budget preparation and maintenance
- Administer security system and assist with other administrative tasks
- Other duties as needed, which may include disbursement and reconciliation of travel advances, royalty calculations and reporting and assistance with building management
- Associates or Bachelors’ degree in Accounting or Finance required
- 2+ years of accounting and payroll experience required, manufacturing experience preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Good problem-solving and time management skills
- Display a positive attitude
Apply here for the Accountant (A/P, Reporting, Payroll) position.