COVID-19 Response and Customer Resources
Our Commitment to Our Community
As an essential business, defined by the ‘Stay at Home’ order issued by the Wisconsin Governor, Standard Imaging will remain open. We’ve implemented elevated safety measures for customers and employees, while continuing to offer ongoing support to you and your patients. Since many of Standard Imaging’s customers and suppliers are also essential businesses, we will remain at full capacity to support these companies while they fight this pandemic and continue with your vital work in the field.
Employee Support and Protection
Standard Imaging wants to keep our community safe while doing our part to flatten the curve. We’ve implemented work from home for our employees where possible to help reduce the risk. Our production facility will remain open with elevated safety measures in place. Through this uncertain time, we’re dedicated to providing aid and support to all customers, while complying with international guidelines and local regulations.
Looking Towards the Future
Thank you for your continued confidence in Standard Imaging as your complete radiation therapy QA solutions partner. Our customers and their patients are our priority. As we monitor the evolution of the situation, we will keep you informed on any adjustments to the level of support we offer. View the adjusted support offerings here. Wishing you all good health!
As we adapt and create new ways to work, it’s Standard Imaging’s priority to help our customers navigate forward as seamlessly as possible. To empower your team, we've gathered resources and articles from across the industry. Including recommendations from hospitals, Q&A's, and more.
- Amidst the COVID-19 outbreak, radiation oncology departments continue to provide cancer treatments and have adopted preventative measures that allow them to minimize the risk of infection to patients. The Italian Health Ministry, provides a timeline of the virus spread in Italy and recommendations to reduce the impact. Read more here.
- Should cancer treatment be continued during the pandemic? Get your questions answered about risk factors and steps hospitals have made to accommodate patients in this article from ESMO, the European Society for Medical Oncology. Read more here.
- What impact has the pandemic had on radiation oncology clinics and cancer patients? ASTRO addresses the impacts on treatment interruptions, in-person visits, decreased workforce, and more. Read more here.
- Could artificial intelligence (AI) have an important role to play to help combat COVID-19? Read more about the learning-based model Europe is developing. Read more here.
- During this challenging time, hospitals are showing extra support for their patients who are going through cancer treatments. Read more here.
- The pandemic has made a large impact on cancer workforce and delivery of care and according to The Lancet, could permanently change oncology services. Read more here.
- Preliminary data suggests that low-dose radiation may be successful treatment for severe Covid-19. Read more here.
- How the pandemic has changed cancer care from screenings to treatments. Read more here.
As an essential business-defined by the ‘Stay at Home’ order issued by the Wisconsin Governor, Standard Imaging remains open. The health, safety, and well-being of our employees, customers, and community is our top priority and we’re taking every feasible precaution during this time. Read more about how we are serving our customers and any adjustments to our services.