Standard Imaging is pleased to announce version 1.2 of the DoseView 3D is now available. This hardware and software release adds features to the integrated water phantom system with wireless technology, providing the most comprehensive 3D water commissioning and QA tool available today.
New features include:
- Updated the maximum travel speed to 50 mm/s
- Added Elekta Oncentra export capability
- Updated Auto Acquisition definitions to save parameters in a universal format for ease of use.
- Efficiency improvements to program, leading to better performance and time saving
- Updated automatic initialization procedure to optimize awareness of electron cone position
The DoseView 3D water phantom provides accurate and fast measurement with a simple set up, robust hardware and easy-to-use software; achieving superior beam commissioning and quality assurance.
Standard Imaging is a leading manufacturer of radiation calibration and quality assurance instruments for healthcare. The company was founded in 1989, and has become a leader in the medical physics field. As a company with many products aimed at supporting radiation therapy for cancer treatment, Standard Imaging is committed to the fight against cancer. For more information, visit www.standardimaging.com or contact Standard Imaging at 608-831-0025.