New 1D Water Phantom Software
Middleton, Wisconsin – Standard Imaging is pleased to announce the release of DoseView 1D software, which automates TG-51 and TRS-398 compliant depth dose collection.
- Integrates with SuperMAX and/or MAX 4000 Electrometers
- Adjustable step intervals
- Multiple acquisition per position
- Real-time plotting of PDD data
- Remotely conduct measurements and view data in real time
- Automated ratio-based acquisition
Dedication to customer service, forging partnerships and fostering innovation helps Standard Imaging pave an intuitive path to superior QA. These tenants guided the company’s growth to a full service radiation QA instrument manufacturer. Beginning with the HDR 1000 Well Chamber,
Standard Imaging has leveraged relationships with physicists to provide its customers with practical, precise products for their routine QA needs. The result is innovative solutions such as the Lucy Phantom and PIPSpro. For more information, please visit www.standardimaging.com or contact Standard Imaging at 608-831-0025.
Standard Imaging, Inc.
3120 Deming Way, Middleton, WI 53562
ph 800-261-4446 fax 608 831-2202 web www.standardimaging.com