PIPSpro Version 5.1 Released
Standard Imaging is proud to announce the release of PIPSpro v5.1. This update streamlines the functionality of PIPSpro, completing imager and linac QA routines in just a few clicks.
New features include:
• Ability to import and analyze CyberKnife images in Imager QA.
• Improved CT Image Analysis including usability and flow, uniformity and noise calculations.
• Improved import capabilities for BMP, TIFF, and DICOM images.
• Automatic image composition in the StarShot and MLC QA applications.
• Improved threshold warnings allowing for complete baseline comparisons for all PIPSpro tests.
For over 20 years of clinical use, with performance backed by over 100 publications, PIPSpro and its specialized phantoms have provided medical physicists with an accurate platform for routine QA. PIPSpro v5.1 builds upon this clinical experience, adding essential features and improving performance to create an intuitive tool invaluable to any radiation treatment facility.
Standard Imaging is a leading manufacturer of radiation calibration and quality assurance instruments for healthcare. The company was founded in 1989, and has become a leader in the medical physics field. As a company with many products aimed at supporting radiation therapy for cancer treatment, Standard Imaging is committed to the fight against cancer. For more information, visit www.standardimaging.com or contact Standard Imaging at 608-831-0025.