The Pro-CT Dose Phantom is an exceptionally accurate phantom for measuring radiation dose output for CT and CBCT scanners simulating adult and pediatric head and body scans. The nested phantom adjusts into 3 sizes depending on protocol and is suitable for CTDI measurements essential within your CT/CBCT quality control program.
Includes detector cavity for CT Ion Chamber and 13 acrylic rods for plugging all phantom holes. Works in accordance with FDA performance standard for diagnostic X-ray systems (21CFR 1020.33) and CTDI measurements according to TG 66, IEC 60601-2-44, IEC 61223-3-5, IEC 61223-2-6.
- Pro-CT Dose L (adult body) - 150 mm cylinder, diameter: 320 mm.
- Pro-CT Dose M (adult head / pediatric body) - 150 mm cylinder, diameter: 160 mm,
- Pro-CT Dose S (pediatric head) - 150 mm cylinder, diameter: 100 mm.
- Each phantom includes five Ø13.1 mm CT probe holes (one in the middle and 4 around the perimeter, 90 ° apart and 10 mm from the edge. Acrylic rods for plugging all included.
- Smaller cylinders can be inserted into larger ones together creating one solid cylinder
- Engraved crosshair markings on phantoms for easier positioning and beautiful polished finish
- Includes portable carrying case.