Standard Imaging Launches Newest Version of Adaptivo™ Software
MIDDLETON, WI-Standard Imaging, Inc., is excited to announce that a new version of Adaptivo™ has been released and is now available. Adaptivo is one-of-a-kind patient dosimetry software that provides a true picture of patient and dose at each stage of treatment.
“We are continually working to advance our software to achieve the best-possible user experience,” said Mary Napolitano Ph.D., Product Manager at Standard Imaging. “With these upgrades, we offer new features that enhance the user experience with everything from usability to patient privacy.”
- Improved system security with additional user roles and improved LDAP communication.
- Ability to exclude review/analysis of in progress plans.
- Increased usability and feedback in commissioning modules.
- More thorough patient removal to meet EU ‘Right to be Forgotten’.
- Streamlined process to update DVH based template alerts.
Adaptivo provides the complete view into the daily and cumulative dose delivered to your patients and allows users to monitor and evaluate the quality of treatment plan delivery with trusted patient dosimetry software: Pre-Treatment, In Vivo, and Adaptive. Learn more about Adaptivo or watch our recorded webinars for more information!
Standard Imaging is a leading manufacturer of QA instruments for radiation-based treatments. We’ve dedicated more than 30 years to developing solutions that save you time, while maintaining accurate and precise results. It’s your time. Be precise. For more information, contact us here!