Accurate Target Positioning
Verify that all of the imaging, localization, and targeting systems are aligned with the true radiation isocenter.
- Laser Alignment Verification. Light Field Size Verification. Verify kV and MV imager coincidence. Verify Field / Light Alignment.
- Offset Target Fiducial for Verified Accuracy.
- Used to evaluate the accuracy of table offset coordinates generated by kV/MV imaging by locating the target, performing a table shift, and verifying the target has been positioned at isocenter.
- Machining tolerance of ± 0.1 mm. Target positioning accuracy is ± 0.1 mm.
- Sensitivity to detect misalignment of the source and detector. Concentric circle targets to allow for straightforward assessment of all setup errors, including rotations, and easily alignment of the phantom to the true radiation isocenter.
- Quick and Simple to use
- Unique shell fiducials provide clear and precise images in EPID, kV and CBCT imaging
- Offset target fiducial to verify accuracy of couch
- Laser Alignment Verification
- Light Field Size Verification
- Verify kV and MV imager coincidence
- Evaluate CBCT Process Accuracy
- Evaluate ODI Accuracy
- Verify Field / Light Alignment