Standard Imaging debuted their brand-new line of tissue equivalent dosimetry phantoms for stereotactic, image guidance, and medical imaging markers at the 2022 ASTRO Annual Meeting in San Antonio, TX.
Standard Imaging’s recent acquisition of IMT allows for an expanded suite of integrated QA solutions that include additional phantoms for SRS, SBRT, IGRT, SGRT, and MR Analysis. From anthropomorphic phantoms to comprehensive end-to-end phantoms, their extensive portfolio was available at their booth, including presentations from experts and current users.
“We’re excited to bring these phantoms into the fold of our complete integrated solutions offerings,” said Eric DeWerd, President of Standard Imaging. “Our new phantoms complement our current products and match them in efficiency, ease of use, and reliability.”
Unveiling Our New Phantoms
- MAX-HD: MR-Guided SRS QA
- Anthropomorphic head phantom for realistic, patient simulated end-to-end SRS QA.
- MAX-EA: Easy Access for SRS and SGRT QA
- Anthropomorphic head phantom with easy access to cranial inserts.
- DP-1000: SBRT End-to-End QA and Phantom
- Evaluate the entire radiotherapy treatment process with the 4 primary phantom modules.
- TG-142 Check: Comprehensive TG-142
- Efficient constancy check workflow and data collection solution for monthly QA.
- CT/SIM Check: Daily CT SIM QA
- Phantom designed with simplicity and ergonomics to implement a broad range of CT/SIM performance analyses.
- GrID: MRI Geometric Distortion Phantom
- Assess MR image distortion in all three axes to identify geometric inaccuracies.
Interested in learning more about all our new phantoms? Find information here or register
for our upcoming webinar for more details.
About Standard Imaging
Standard Imaging is a leading manufacturer of QA instruments for radiation-based treatments that improves patient safety and cancer treatment. Grounded in reliability and trust, we’ve dedicated more than 30 years to developing solutions that save you time, while maintaining accurate and precise results with unmatched support along the way. It’s your time. Be precise. For more information, contact us here!