Exradin® W2MR Scintillator System
The W2 fiber is constructed of completely non-ferrous materials so it can be used for radiation dose measurements in an MR-linac or MR-irradiator. A specific configuration of the W2 with longer optical fibers is available for use in these treatment devices. The longer fiber provides flexibility for a variety of measurement configurations while ensuring that the MAX SD can remain outside the 5 Gauss region of the magnetic field.
Exradin® W2MR Scintillator System Overview
- AAPM/IAEA TRS 483 states the scintillator is the only detector with a kQ of 1.000, making the W2 the ideal SRS detector.
- All corrections are built in.
- Inherently waterproof.
- Water equivalent.
- Can be used for both water scanning and point dosimetry.
- User replaceable fiber, includes both 1x1 mm and 1x3 mm.
- No dose rate, temperature, or energy dependencies.
- The W2 system features Čerenkov corrected measurement signals that can be converted to a proportional analog output, which can be read by any electrometer. This allows the W2 system to be connected to a water phantom system for scanning.
Jul 26th, 2021 / Small Field Measurement with MR compatibility
Have Questions About the Exradin® W2MR Scintillator System?
Request Pricing for Complete Stereotactic Solution
Uncompromising tolerances for unwavering trust. Receive more information about Stereotactic QA Solutions.Learn more about Standard Imaging Stereotactic