RIT Supported Phantoms L-Rad Phantom & EPID QA Phantom
Lightfield/Radiation Field Coincidence and TG-142 Imaging & RIT Family of Software
RIT Supported Phantoms part of complete solution for: Monthly QA
RIT Supported Phantoms Overview
Provides a low-cost solution for medical physicists to perform EPID-based radiation field size and light field coincidence checks. This lightweight phantom’s innovative design allows for both standard and asymmetrical radiation vs. light field tests, at a variety of field sizes.
- Perform EPID-based radiation vs. light field coincidence verifications, both standard and asymmetrical.
- Verify couch movement, including three-dimensional travel and rotation.
- Verify EPID scaling and travel, using the embedded BBs.
- Verify field sizes: 5x5 cm, 10x10 cm, 15x15 cm, and 20x20 cm.
EPID QA Phantom
Support for all EPID devices:
- Varian aS500
- Varian As1200
- Elekta iView
- Siemens EPID
TG-142 MV Imaging Tests:
- Geometric Accuracy
- Low-contrast detectability
- EPID Signal Isotrophy
- Uniformity and Noise
- Constancy in 5 areas
- Resolution (MTF)
- Geometric Distortion
- 4 Aluminum Plugs (20mm)
- 5 Sets of 4 Copper Plugs (4.1, 8.6, 13.3, and 19.6mm)
- 2 Tungsten BBs (0.8mm)
- 2 Tungsten BBs (1.6mm)
Have Questions About the RIT Supported Phantoms?
Request Pricing for Complete Monthly QA Solution
Simplify task group requirements with dashboard reports. Receive more information about Monthly QA Solutions.Learn more about Standard Imaging Monthly QA