The Pro-Fluo 150 is used to test flat panel and cone beam constancy of fluoroscopic xray systems and IGRT imaging systems. It is made for routine quality checks on over couch tubes, under couch tubes and C arms. Tests supported include:
- Collimation and beam alignment to measure effective radiation field.
- Spatial resolution from 0.6 to 5.0 lp/mm, contrast resolution (8 elements up to 4mm diameter),
- Scaling discrepancy, uniformity, positioning offsets, and dynamic range.
- 1mm - 17 step copper wedge (0-3.48mm) 4mm diameter embedded in PMMA
- Works in accordance with IEC 61223-3-1, CE certified, DIN 6868-150 and DIN 6868-4.
- Dimensions: 310 x 310 x 18.5 mm.