Winston Lutz Cube Phantom (supported with PIPSpro Software) Precise QA for Stereotactic Radiosurgery
Expedite and simplify verification of sub-millimeter treatment setup.
Winston Lutz Cube Phantom (supported with PIPSpro Software) Overview
Simple IGRT QA
The Winston- Lutz Cube Phantom’s unique design includes offset alignment targets on 4 sides, making this phantom ideal for testing your system’s ability to apply corrective couch shifts for 2D MV/kV planar imaging and 3D CBCT.
- Easily adjustable 6 cm x 6 cm cube for precise positioning
- Offset alignment fiducial targets on 4 sides
- 5 mm tungsten carbide sphere
- White with black crosshairs for easy alignment to either light field or lasers
- MV/kV isocentricity
- 3D Cone Beam shifts
Quick, Comprehensive Stereotactic QA
A common QA procedure to verify isocenter for stereotactic radiosurgery is the Winston-Lutz Test. The Winston-Lutz Cube Phantom combines ball marker alignment and phantom-based laser alignment allowing quick verification of radiation isocenter and laser accuracy verification of pretreatment during this test, allowing for easy execution of all necessary stereotactic QA procedures.
PIPSpro Stereotactic Software (sold separately)
- Automatically analyzes images of the Winston-Lutz Cube Phantom
- Analyze both cone based and MLC based treatments
- Three dimensional offsets reported within 0.1 mm accuracy
- Database saves all results for future analysis
Cube with 6.00 cm sides (±0.013 cm), 1 mm wide alignment fiducials to exact center on 5 faces.
Offset alignment fiducial targets of four faces (offset from center in cm, ±0.013 cm)
Embedded Center Ball: Ø 5mm Tungsten Carbide
PhantomAcetal, white with black painted fiducials for easy visibility
Center BallØ 5 mm Tungsten Carbide