Adaptivo™ Radiotherapy is constantly changing, therefore we need to adapt.
Adaptivo completes plan delivery verification automatically and sends alerts based on preconfigured criteria, so physics time can be spent investigating issues when they arise.
Automatic Patient Dosimetry
- Data collection and analysis without disturbing a typical clinical workflow.
- Automatically gathers information to provide daily analysis.
Measurements using integrated LINAC imaging devices
- Quicker pre-treatment QA when compared to using a phantom.
- EPID images are used for daily dose monitoring.
- Daily CBCTs are used to review daily and cumulative DVHs and dose distributions.
Familiar Evaluation Tools
- User editable tolerances direct attention when needed.
- Succinct metrics communicate analysis and warnings.
- View relevant graphs and trends when further plan review is required.
Software arrives pre-installed on approved server hardware. Browser-based interface allows software access from anywhere on your hospital network.
Best of ASTRO 2014 - Prospective Dosimetric Data Generation For Every Patient And Fraction To Analyze Results On Radiation Oncology Patient Registries
Monitoring daily MLC positional errors using trajectory log files and EPID measurements for IMRT and deliveries
Quantifying the performance of in vivo portal dosimetry in detecting four types of treatment parameter variations
A clinically observed discrepancy between image-based and log-based MLC positions
Andrea’s story – a personal mission and vision to improve cancer care
A Method for Online Dose-Guided Adaptive Radiotherapy
In-Vivo Treatment Verification
Feb 25th, 2021 / Adapt to the Changes in Radiotherapy
Jun 25th, 2020 / Adaptivo: Automated Daily Patient Dose Tracking-Tips and Tricks
Aug 27th, 2020 / Adaptivo Case Studies
Have Questions About the Adaptivo™?
Request Pricing for Complete Patient Dosimetry Solution
Patient dosimetry that adapts to daily patient changes. Receive more information about Patient Dosimetry QA Solutions.Learn more about Standard Imaging Patient Dosimetry