LUCY® 3D QA Phantom Unrivaled 0.1 mm accuracy minimizes errors at each link in the stereotactic QA chain.
The Lucy 3D QA Phantom exceeds strict demands set by physicists performing SRS/SRT QA. Each component of the Lucy phantom is manufactured within 0.1 mm tolerances, ensuring the most precise, practical SRS tool on the market.
LUCY® 3D QA Phantom Overview
Confident Image Fusion
- Verify the accuracy of image fusion with a single phantom.
- Fused images can be compared to measurements described in the Lucy specifications to ensure sub-millimeter precision.
Minimize Transfer Errors
- Industry-leading manufacturing tolerances provide incomparable accuracy when contrasting the Lucy volumes, geometry and distance measurements to images in treatment planning software.
- These measurements should be evaluated at each step of the imaging process.
- Rigid tolerances can drastically reduce cumulative uncertainty.
Simple Patient Dosimetry
- Dosimetry inserts quickly obtain absolute, relative and point-dose dosimetry measurements at isocenter and at exact positions off isocenter.
- Seamless evaluation of dose as well as geometric accuracy, including CBCT and MV/kV alignment.
Acrylic Sphere140 mm (5.51 in) diameter
Blank Filler Plug (HEMI-C)81 x 81 x 35 mm (3.19 x 3.19 x 1.38 in)
Blank Filler Plug (HEMI-A)85 x 85 x 10 mm (3.35 x 3.35 x .39 in)
Lucy Midchamber Plug with 4mm Brass Ball85 x 85 x 10 mm (3.35 x 3.35 x .39 in)
Accessory Port for Ionization Chambers8 mm (.31 in) diameter
Evaluation of Plastic Scintillator Detector for Small Field Stereotactic Patient-Specific Quality Assurance
Lucy Phantom MR Grid Evaluation
End-to-End Stereotactic QA with the Lucy 3D QA Phantom
Stereotactic Radio-Surgery Dose Quality Assurance: A Commercial Plastic Scintillation Versus A Diamond Detector
Stereotactic body radiation therapy: The report of AAPM Task Group 101
Clinical Dosimetry Using MOSFETS
The Use of Radiochromic Film in Treatment and Verification of Dynamic Radiosurgery
QA Phantom for Dynamic Stereotactic Radiosurgery: Quantitative Measurements
Phantom Dosimetry for Conformal Stereotactic Radiotherapy with a Head and Neck Localizer Frame
Comprehensive Quality Assurance for Stereotactic Radiosurgery Treatments
Air kerma based dosimetry calibration for the Leksell Gamma Knife
End-to-End Radiosurgery tests with Lucy® Phantom
End-to-End Quality Assurance for Stereotactic Radiosurgery
Clinical commissioning and use of the Novalis Tx linear accelerator for SRS and SBRT
Jun 10th, 2021 / Precise SRS Within 0.1mm Tolerance
Jan 7th, 2021 / End-to-End Stereotactic QA
Oct 28th, 2020 / Stereotactic QA
Have Questions About the LUCY® 3D QA Phantom?
Request Pricing for Complete Stereotactic Solution
Uncompromising tolerances for unwavering trust. Receive more information about Stereotactic QA Solutions.Learn more about Standard Imaging Stereotactic