LUCY® 3D QA Phantom Unrivaled 0.1 mm accuracy minimizes errors at each link in the stereotactic QA chain.
The Lucy 3D QA Phantom exceeds strict demands set by physicists performing SRS/SRT QA. Each component of the Lucy phantom is manufactured within 0.1 mm tolerances, ensuring the most precise, practical SRS tool on the market.
LUCY® 3D QA Phantom part of complete solution for: Stereotactic
LUCY® 3D QA Phantom Overview
Confident Image Fusion
- Verify the accuracy of image fusion with a single phantom.
- Fused images can be compared to measurements described in the Lucy specifications to ensure sub-millimeter precision.
Minimize Transfer Errors
- Industry-leading manufacturing tolerances provide incomparable accuracy when contrasting the Lucy volumes, geometry and distance measurements to images in treatment planning software.
- These measurements should be evaluated at each step of the imaging process.
- Rigid tolerances can drastically reduce cumulative uncertainty.
Simple Patient Dosimetry
- Dosimetry inserts quickly obtain absolute, relative and point-dose dosimetry measurements at isocenter and at exact positions off isocenter.
- Seamless evaluation of dose as well as geometric accuracy, including CBCT and MV/kV alignment.
Acrylic Sphere140 mm (5.51 in) diameter
Blank Filler Plug (HEMI-C)81 x 81 x 35 mm (3.19 x 3.19 x 1.38 in)
Blank Filler Plug (HEMI-A)85 x 85 x 10 mm (3.35 x 3.35 x .39 in)
Lucy Midchamber Plug with 4mm Brass Ball85 x 85 x 10 mm (3.35 x 3.35 x .39 in)
Accessory Port for Ionization Chambers8 mm (.31 in) diameter
Evaluation of Plastic Scintillator Detector for Small Field Stereotactic Patient-Specific Quality As
Mrgrid Report Sethi Nov2015 Ver2
Lucy End To End Wh 1384 20
Poster Estro Dd Psd2014Def
Stereotactic body radiation therapy: The report of AAPM Task Group 101
Clinical Dosimetry Using MOSFETS
The Use of Radiochromic Film in Treatment and Verification of Dynamic Radiosurgery
QA Phantom for Dynamic Stereotactic Radiosurgery: Quantitative Measurements
Phantom Dosimetry for Conformal Stereotactic Radiotherapy with a Head and Neck Localizer Frame
Comprehensive Quality Assurance for Stereotactic Radiosurgery Treatments
Air kerma based dosimetry calibration for the Leksell Gamma Knife
Lucy 2 Sam Hancock Lucy Test Report 6 08
Clinical commissioning and use of the Novalis Tx linear accelerator for SRS and SBRT
Exceed the strict demands of Stereotactic QA with phantoms that combine accuracy and precision. Use the Lucy 3D QA Phantom to scan, plan, treat, and verify with an unrivaled 0.1mm accuracy. Use the Stereotactic Dose Verification Phantom (SDVP) for SBRT lung and/or CyberKnife QA.
Jun 10th, 2021 / Precise SRS Within 0.1mm Tolerance
Precisely validate the complete Stereotactic QA process from end-to-end using the LUCY 3D QA Phantom. Learn how this most precise phantom can elevate your stereotactic QA.
Jan 7th, 2021 / End-to-End Stereotactic QA
Validate the complete Stereotactic QA chain with precise scanning, planning, and treating. When precision and accuracy matter most – use the Lucy 3D QA Phantom.
Have Questions About the LUCY® 3D QA Phantom?
Request Pricing for Complete Stereotactic Solution
Uncompromising tolerances for unwavering trust. Receive more information about Stereotactic QA Solutions.Learn more about Standard Imaging Stereotactic