LUCY® MRI Grid Insert Overview
Confident Image Fusion
- Verify the accuracy of image fusion with a single phantom.
- Fused images can be compared to measurements described in the Lucy specifications to ensure sub-millimeter precision.
Minimize Transfer Errors
- Industry-leading manufacturing tolerances provide incomparable accuracy when contrasting the Lucy volumes, geometry and distance measurements to images in treatment planning software.
- These measurements should be evaluated at each step of the imaging process.
- Rigid tolerances can drastically reduce cumulative uncertainty.
Simple Patient Dosimetry
- Dosimetry inserts quickly obtain absolute, relative and point-dose dosimetry measurements at isocenter and at exact positions off isocenter.
- Seamless evaluation of dose as well as geometric accuracy, including CBCT and MV/kV alignment.
Dimensions85 x 85 x 35 mm (3.35 x 3.35 x 1.38 in)
MRI grid section1 cm
Grid pitch2 mm
Grid strut thickness
Have Questions About the LUCY® MRI Grid Insert?
Request Pricing for Complete Stereotactic Solution
Uncompromising tolerances for unwavering trust. Receive more information about Stereotactic QA Solutions.Learn more about Standard Imaging Stereotactic