Powerful Measurement Capabilities
- Updated timed charge collections for various increments.
- Three collection modes: triggered with automatic start/ stop, timed from 0-600 seconds, and continuous.
Compatible with Standard Imaging Software
Use included MAX COMM Software or DV1D Software to:
- Automatic acquisition of a series of timed charge collections.
- Perform basic beam profiling with continuous collection of rate measurement points over user defined intervals.
- Export data in a Microsoft® Excel compatible format.
- With MAX COMM Software, facilitate calculation of integrated dose and dose rate in Gy, Sv, R, Gy/min, Sv/hr, R/min, or Gym2/hr
External Beam, Stereotactic QA and More
- Quick measurements of small volume ion chambers, such as those used in IMRT or SBRT.
- Ideal for ion chambers typically used for data acquisition in water phantoms.
- Great for mammographic, conventional radiology, and CT scanning applications, as well as health physics measurements.
Simple, Intuitive Interface
- Simplified LCD display produces easy-to-read data.
- Faster warm-up time from start up to acquisition.
- Simultaneous display of amp, coulomb, and collection time minimizes the need to switch screens.
- User activated, automatic zeroing function.
Superior Bias Settings
- Compatible with large volume ionization chambers.
- Additional bias levels for accurate determination of chamber correction factors.
- Extended ± 0-450 VDC for TG-51 and 1/3 ratio IAEA TRS-398 measurements.
Reference Class Confidence
Designed to meet or exceed AAPM, ADCL, IEC 60731 reference grade instrument specification requirements.
LDR or HDR Brachytherapy
- Exceptional sensitivity with quick measurements of low activity isotopes.
- 0.27 mCi iodine seed, measured in the HDR 1000 Plus Well Chamber, gives a typical signal of 1.458 pA.
- Measures 10 Ci and higher iridium sources.