MIMI™ Phantom Multiple Imaging Modality Isocentricity Phantom
Ensure image guidance accuracy by measuring the coincidence of isocenter prescribed by the lasers, treatment beam and image guidance systems.
MIMI™ Phantom part of complete solution for: Daily QA
MIMI™ Phantom Overview
Test Automatic Table Adjustments
- Additional cross-hair markers that are offset known distances from the true isocenter.
- Setting up the phantom aligned to these offsets allows you to verify the shifts prescribed by automatic table positioning systems.
Test Integrated System Accuracy of:
- 3D Cone Beam registration (CBCT, OBI, XVI) systems
- MV/kV Isocentricity
- Lasers and Couch Table Adjustments
- Optical Guidance Systems
- Virtual and physical graticules
- 6D couch pitch, yaw, roll
Accuracy in 6 Dimensions
- HexaCheck fits seamlessly into your workflow as an extension of your 3D IGRT QA routine.
- 6D couch QA functionality is already built into PIPSpro’s IGRT QA module.
91240 - MIMI Phantom
Height14 cm (5.5 in)
Width14 cm (5.5 in)
Length14 cm (5.5 in)
Weight2.8 kg (6.1 lbs)
Cross-linked polystyrene for main phantom Black PVC Rods (bone equivalent)
The HexaCheck and MIMI Phantom: Norfolk and Norwich preferred choice for weekly 6 DOF couch QA.
MPEC 2019 poster FINAL
Initial Evaluation of a Novel 6D QA Phantom (HexaCheck) for Daily 6D Couch Correction Assessment
Hexa Check Med Phys 2013
Hexa Check White Paper Uthscsa
Mimi3 Poster Basavatia
Mimi2 Utilizing The Mimi With The Xvi System
Stereotactic body radiation therapy: The report of AAPM Task Group 101
Mimi1 Yenice Sbrt Qa And Safety Considerations
Presented by Alonso Gutierrez, Ph.D., Assistant Vice President and Chief Physicist at Miami Cancer Institute, Baptist Health South Florida. He delves into the use of MIMI Phantom and HexaCheck in a multi-technology platform cancer center.