An optimized workflow provides an automated analysis of QA tasks in a centralized location with immediate results.
PIPSpro™ Software Overview
Filmless, Quantifiable TG-142 QA
Specialized suite of phantoms allows for EPID-based QA in TG-142 recommended procedures, including:
- MV and kV imagers
- Cone-beam CT
- MLC QA tests
- Stereotactic (Winston-Lutz)
- Radiation Field/Light Field
- Star Shot analysis
- Save up to $2500/year in film by upgrading to EPID-based QA for TG-142 tests.
Easy Analysis, Trending and Reporting
- User-interface simplifies image analysis, data storage, historical trending and reporting to just a few clicks.
- A central hub allows for quick access to TG-142 QA results from multiple computers, departments or sites.
New Results Dashboard
- Overview of the last analysis results for a particular machine
- Pass, fail, and alert results
- Quick and easy review
More than 100 publications validate the performance of PIPSpro and its specialized phantoms with a variety of imagers.
PIPSpro Software/Computer Requirements
Operating SystemWindows® 10 Professional, 64 bit recommended
ProcessorDual Core, 1 GHz; Quad Core, 2 GHz Recommended
Memory32-bit OS: 2 GB, 4 GB Recommended 64-bit OS: 4 GB, 8 GB Recommended
Runtime Environment.NET 4.5.2
Hard Drive32 GB or greater, 3 GB free space for software setup. Sufficient space to store input image and/or MLC Log files. 5 GB free space if setting up a local copy of SQL Server Express; 25% free space recommended.
Screen Resolution1600×900 (16:9) or higher, 16-bit HiColor or greater
Optical DriveDigital Versatile Disc(DVD)
Virtual MachinesMust support WMI (Windows Management Instrumentation)
Database ManagementSQL Server 2014 minimum recommended
ConnectivityIPv4 LAN, 100 Mbit/s or greater