Incredible, All New Software Design
- The easiest, most intuitive water phantom software available.
- Import scans from your previous water scanning systems for comparison & continuity.
- Accuracy of system setup is confirmed with automatic checks that ensure detector centering and gantry angle positioning.
- Scan queue setup and measurement is automated eliminating repetitive tasks and saving time.
- Scan speed and step size automatically optimized according to dose rate.
- Guided beam scanning performing next sequential group of measurements in queue.
- Intuitive, linear software workflow with no hidden features.
- Simple, yet powerful scan queue creation and editing.
- Select step or continuous scanning with variable data density.
- Automatic database storage of all scans.
- Easy scan analysis with user-selectable metrics.
- Comprehensive scan editing with user-selectable methods.
- PDD and TPR tables in comma-separated variable format.
- Flexible reports in comma-separated variable format.
- Seamless export of commissioning data to treatment planning systems.
A queue creation wizard helps you choose your scanning modality (photons, electrons or flattening filter free photons), modifiers, energies, field sizes and scan types. All combinations of your choices are created. No copying and editing individual scan groups. Make your scan queues in a matter of minutes…or less. Continuous scanning and multiple scan zones are available at no extra cost.
The Measure page has a setup wizard that takes you through the process of getting your tank ready to use. When all expander title bars have results in blue, you are ready to scan.
Scan queues are loaded into a queue runner. As scan data is acquired, it is immediately stored in a database for future access, analysis, and export. Raw scan data and the methods used to modify it are stored in the database, so you always know what your raw data looked like and always know how you processed it for your needs.
Comprehensive scan processing and analysis tools include profile centering, mirroring, symmetric averaging, shifting & normalization of profiles & depth doses, smoothing with boxcar & gaussian filters, and dose conversion using TG-51 and TRS-398.
Efficiency Lift Cart
An alternate, portable lift cart is also available. The electric lift table has a capacity of 900 pounds and is capable of over 15 inches of vertical travel.