Filmless, Quantifiable TG-142 QA
Specialized suite of phantoms allows for EPID-based QA in TG-142 recommended procedures, including:
- MV and kV imagers
- Cone-beam CT
- MLC QA tests
- Stereotactic (Winston-Lutz)
- Radiation Field/Light Field
- Star Shot analysis
- Save up to $2500/year in film by upgrading to EPID-based QA for TG-142 tests.
Easy Analysis, Trending and Reporting
- User-interface simplifies image analysis, data storage, historical trending and reporting to just a few clicks.
- A central hub allows for quick access to TG-142 QA results from multiple computers, departments or sites.
New Results Dashboard
- Overview of the last analysis results for a particular machine
- Pass, fail, and alert results
- Quick and easy review
More than 100 publications validate the performance of PIPSpro and its specialized phantoms with a variety of imagers.